Born: 10 June 1992 , St. Joseph, Michigan, USA
Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- A competitive equestrienne who has won a total of 4 championships before moving on to modeling.
- Voted #2 on Ask men’s top 99 ‘most desirable’ famous women of 2012.
- Named 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover girl [February 12, 2012].
- Niece of U.S. Rep. Fred Upton.
- Spokeswoman for Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s [February 22, 2012].
- Covered on the front page of the NY Times as a largely self-made internet phenomenon, February 13th 2012.
- Started modeling at age 15.
- Great-granddaughter of one of the founders of Whirlpool Corporation, Fred Upton, who her uncle, Congressmen Fred Upton, is named after.
- 4th most searched for term on Yahoo in 2012.
- On the February 2013 cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, the first model, sinceTyra Banks, to have it in back-to-back years.
- For the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue was the subject of the first ever fashion shoot in Antarctica. She reports that due to the cold they could not film for more than a minute at a time and that her hearing and eyesight were failing after the shoot, those are serious symptoms of hypothermia.
- One of her shoots for the 2014 SI Swimsuit Issue was filmed in near zero gravity on the plane G-Force One which uses steep dives to simulate zero gravity conditions.